SMUWorks Student Application
SMUworks Academic 2021-2022 Program will be open for student applications from Friday, July 23rd – Sunday, August 15th at 11:59 pm ADT!
Only applications received during this period will be reviewed.
There are two parts to the application:
1. Submit your cover letter and résumé on Career360°
2. Complete the SMUworks online application (link at the bottom of this page)
Students are eligible for the SMUworks Summer 2021 program if they meet all of the following criteria:
- Registered as a full-time student in a degree or diploma program at Saint Mary's University for the academic year 2021-22
- Student is in good academic standing (GPA 1.7+).
- Demonstrate financial need using the budget portion of this application below.
Students must also attend the mandatory Student Payroll and Tax Workshop
Students are not eligible for the program if:
- They have fulfilled their degree requirements or have graduated.
- They are an ESL, upgrading, or visiting students.
- If they do not complete all application steps, your application will be deemed incomplete and you will not be eligible for consideration to any SMUworks position for which you have applied. Resumes and cover letters must be submitted for each job posting via Career360
Please use the tuition calculator on the SMU website to help calculate your tuition & fees:
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.