SMUWorks Student Application
Please note: we will be accepting student applications for the SMUworks Summer 2021 program from March 6 - March 21 (inclusive). Only applications received during this period will be reviewed. If you have previously applied for a different SMUworks session, you must still complete and submit this form online to be considered for SMUworks Summer 2021 positions. Do not forget to submit your cover letter and résumé on Career360! Any questions please contact email@example.com.
Students are eligible for the SMUworks Summer 2021 program if they meet all of the following criteria:
- Registered as a full-time student in a degree or diploma program at Saint Mary's University for the academic year 2021-22 or Fall 2021 or Winter 2022.
- Demonstrate financial need using the budget portion of this application below.
Students must also attend the mandatory Student Payroll and Tax Workshop
Students are not eligible for the program if:
- They have fulfilled their degree requirements or have graduated.
- They are an ESL, upgrading, or visiting students.
- If they do not complete all application steps, your application will be deemed incomplete and you will not be eligible for consideration to any SMUworks position for which you have applied. Resumes and cover letters must be submitted for each job posting via Career360
Please complete the SMUworks Student Application by Sunday, March 21st, 11:59 pm AST with your Projected Budget Outline for the months of May-August:
Please use the tuition calculator on the SMU website to help calculate your tuition & fees: