As a Co-op Student...
You could be getting even more out of your education - by gaining work experience NOW.
Participating in the Co-op program means you could be:
- Standing out to potential employers
- Adding to your resume
- Taking your learning beyond the classroom
- Making money to help pay for tuition
- Discovering more about your field of study
- Building a network of contacts
- Experiencing what it’s like to work full time
See how Co-operative Education benefits students and employers!
See how Co-operative Education benefits students and employers! The Saint Mary’s University Co-op Office is a member of the Canadian Association of Co-operative Education (CEWIL). We partnered with CEWIL and Global Television to create mini-commercials to show how participating in a co-op program benefits students. These commercials feature students from a number of universities in Atlantic Canada, including Saint Mary’s own Travis Crowell, an Anthropology co-op student. Click here to see Travis on his work term, along with Robert and Emma from other universities.