External Community

If you are a vendor or visitor to Saint Mary's University, there are some forms you may need; we have provided information and links below for Reimbursement Forms, Declaration of Small Supplier and Direct Deposit Vendor Information.‌

Internal forms used in our day to day operations are found within our SMUport channel.

If you have any questions about these forms below, please contact Procure to Pay Services at 902-420-5054 or email  

External Forms Listing

Declaration of Small Supplier

Direct Deposit Vendor Information

Reimbursement Form


Supporting Documents for Suppliers

Purchase Orders Terms and Conditions- Goods and Services

Purchase Orders Terms and Conditions- Construction

Reimbursement Form, 4-3002_Reimbursement

Employees who pay for business related expenditures, such as travel costs, mileage, hospitality, supplies, etc., may request reimbursement by completing a Reimbursement Form and attaching the original receipts to the form. Please note:  Small value purchases should be paid by P-Card through the department secretary if you do not have your own purchasing card.  Payees are also encouraged to set up direct deposit rather than having paper cheques issued on the regular cycle. Reimbursement Forms must be submitted for all travel related reimbursements. Submit the approved form to Procure to Pay Services for payment. Travel advances may be requested using the Advance Request Form.

Please read our Quick Reference Reimbursement supporting document before you incur personal expenses, to ensure you can be reimbursed for the services/items on your receipts.

There is also a Frequently Asked Questions Reimbursement document that will answer a few questions you may have.

To see a sample of a completed form (excluding receipts that would also be required) click Here.

If you cannot find the original receipt to attach to your claim, you must fill in a Lost Receipt Form to include, or the expensed value will not be reimbursed.

 Declaration of Small Supplier for HST Purposes

Small Supplier for HST Purposes

Vendors providing supplies and services to Saint Mary's University who qualify as Small Suppliers for HST/GST purposes and do not charge HST/GST must complete the "Declaration of Small Supplier for HST Purposes" Form.  Submit the completed form to us at Procure to Pay Services, Saint Mary's University, 923 Robie Street, Halifax, NS  B3H 3C3.  A Small Supplier is defined by CRA as an individual or business engaged in a commercial activity whose worldwide taxable supplies were equal to or less than $30,000 in the current calendar quarter and over the preceding four calendar quarters and who is not required to register for or charge HST/GST.

Declaration of Small Supplier 04-2008 (Word)
Declaration of Small Supplier 04-2008 (pdf)

Direct Deposit Vendor Information Form -Canadian Vendors

The University will be using direct deposit as primary form of payment to our vendors and phasing out payment by cheque in the near future.    

Please complete all sections of the form, including the authorization section, attach a void cheque or letter from YOUR financial institution confirming the banking information, and forward the completed form to us in Procure to Pay Services.  Our address is Saint Mary's University, 923 Robie Street, Halifax, NS  B3H 3C3.

Direct Deposit Vendor Information Form


Back to Financial Services Home Page