Saint Mary's University
923 Robie St.
Halifax, NS B3H C3C
How to get here:
From Halifax Stanfield Airport
- Get on NS-102 South and head South for aproximately 10 minutes.
- Continue on to NS-118 for about 12 minutes
- Continue to follow signs for Halifax and merge onto NS-111 North
- Follow NS-111 North and exit onto Robie Street.
- Continue on Robie Street to the end until Saint Mary's University
For a more detailed version of the route via the airport click here
Book with Driver Dave's:
Where to stay:
Centrally located in Halifax, on the corner of Quinpool Road and Robie Street, a recently refreshed Atlantica Gold guest room awaits you at a special rate of $105 per night. Booking your guestroom at the Atlantica Hotel Halifax, one of Halifax’s only locally owned and operated hotels, is easy:
• Visit us online at www.atlanticahotelhalifax.com and use group code SSE
• Call our in-house reservations team at 1-888-810-7288 and mention Starting Point Entrepreneurship 2017 Conference
• Email your reservation request (or questions) to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Starting Point Entrepreneurship 2017 Conference
Included in your stay:
• Updraged Altantica Gold guest room ($20 per night value)
• Complimentary underground parking ($20 per night value)
Interested in doing a bit more during your stay in Halifax? Visit www.novascotia.com for fun ideas.