Atlantic Research Group on Economics of Immigration, Aging and Diversity
Atlantic Research Group on Economics of Immigration, Aging and Diversity Newsletter
List of Contents
- Immigrants in the Labour force of Atlantic Canada by Ather H. Akbari
- Transforming the mainstream of Atlantic Canada Event report (Halifax)
- Workshop held at 19th National Metropolis conference (Montreal)
- Muslim Homeownership Patterns in Atlantic Canada by Maryam Dilmaghani
- International Students and Regionalization of Immigration in Atlantic Canada by Ather H. Akbari and Martha MacDonald
- Immigrants in Canadian Labour Markets (2006-2014; 2015-2024) by Ather H. Akbari
- Research publications of group members
Each issue of this newsletter includes a feature article based on recent statistics on immigration in Atlantic Canada. Current issue focuses on providing labour market outlook and immigrants’ contribution towards labour force in the region. The data used in this publication are based on:
- annualized custom tabulations derived from Labour Force Surveys conducted during 2006-2016. These tabulations were purchased from Statistics Canada; and
- projections of labour market outlook made by Service Canada.
Fall 2017 on Future of Work in Atlantic Canada. Details to be announced.