Athletics & Recreation
Fall Outdoor Cricket
|Entry Deadline:||Friday, September 15, 2017|
|Begins:||September 18, 2017 to November 27, 2017|
|Days & Times:||Mondays, 8:30pm to midnight (except Oct 9, Nov 13)|
|Mandatory Team Rep Meeting:|
|Coordinator Name:||Syed Zain Bilgrami|
- The Matches are scheduled at 8:00 pm – 12:00 am
- The Length of each match would be 1hr 30min.
- Captains are responsible for finishing their innings within 45 minutes, or penalties will be applied.
- The minimum number is 6 and maximum of 8 players to play the match.
- Leg before wicket (LBW) is not applicable.
- Any decision given by umpires and scorers would be a final call.
- All players must be a student or faculty of Saint Mary’s University and have a valid SMUfit membership. ID’s will be checked.
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, if there is any physical contact or excessive foul language. The team will be removed and suffer an automatic loss.
- Violations will result in the entire team being removed from the league.