Student Employment Centre
Our Centre can assist you.
WHERE TO LOCATE JOB POSTINGS!
Create your 'Student Account' on HireSMU
We are here to help... Are you having a problem creating your student account? Not sure how to manipulate the on-line system? If you would like to book an appointment: email firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop-ins are also welcome; visit us in the Student Centre, 4th floor, room 406.
- ...students have access to job postings, view and RSVP for events, sign up for interviews, view employer profiles and more
- ...student can create their personal database to manage job searches/ upload resumes, cover letters, transcripts, and other documents. Use your notes management tools to help
- ...create your own Resource Library to publish helpful videos, PowerPoint presentations, and document files to students and employers
- ...create your personal calendar
- ...connect to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- ...access your account 24/7
Browse for jobs on HireSMU:
"Tip Sheet" : Looking for on-campus employment
" Guide for Students": Want to volunteer
Workshops Employer Recruiting Sessions