Learning outcomes are integral to your Co-Curricular Record. Please ensure they are grammatically correct, error-free, and contain these elements:
- Soft skill. Focus on no more than two soft skills that you learned or developed per activity. Please use this guide - Soft Skills.
- Your distinctive experience. Reinforce your mentioned soft skills by describing how they were developed.
- Personal discovery (optional). Did you learn something new about yourself? Here is an example: I determined that helping students and the community is my passion.
- I improved communication and interpersonal skills by conducting university tours and making public presentations for new international students. I determined that speaking in front of an audience could become my strength.
- Guided and helped a group of seven first year students succeed in their academic and social endeavours by being open-minded and compassionate. Since then, I am working to realize my full potential in the sphere of Psychology.
We are happy to help you construct effective, succinct learning outcomes at the CCR Centre from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.