Student Leadership Recognition Award
SLRA 2020 Ceremony
In partnership, Career & Experiential Learning and SMUSA organize the Student Leadership Recognition Award (SLRA) ceremony. The annual award recognizes students that possess, display, and apply leadership qualities and skills within the Saint Mary’s University community and beyond. The SLRA was initiated in 2012 and, is awarded to a maximum of three students from each Faculty (Arts, Science, Sobey School of Business, and Graduate Studies).
- Get recognized for your volunteering and leadership skills
- Be a role model to your peers and encourage them to get involved
- Add it to your CCR.
- Looks good on your resume under the significant achievements/awards and achievements section.
The SLRA is very competitive. A maximum of 3 students are selected each academic semester from each of the four faculties with a total of 12 students.
- Faculty of Arts (including students that are enrolled in the Department of Environment Studies)
- The Sobey School of Business
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research