Department of Athletics & Recreation
Fitness and Membership
The Homburg Centre for
Health & Wellness
920 Tower Road, 2nd floor
General info: 902.420.5555
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 10:30pm
Sat, Sun & Holidays 8:00am - 7:00pm
July to August Hours:
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 9:00pm
Sat, Sun & Holidays 8:00am - 5:00pm
Centre for Health and Wellness to
sign up for your membership.
Relieve Exam Stress with these FREE drop in classes during December, 2013
- Yoga Class Thursday from 5:05-6:00pm with Liz on Dec 5, 12, 19
- NEW!! The Hottest new Fitness workout BARRE - try a sampler classes on one of these days. Pre-register at the Front Desk.
Dec 6 5-5:30pm
Dec 8 5-5:30pm
Dec 9 12-12:30pm
Dec 10 12:30-1pm or 5:30-6pm
Dec 11 9:30-10am
Dec 12 12:30-1pm
- ***Pre-Registration for Barre class is required due to limited space
Group Fitness Classes at SMUfit Included in your SMUfit Membership!
SMUfit offers over 35 drop in Group Fitness Classes per week to SMUfit members at no additional charge. These classes are on a drop in basis, no pre-registration is required.SMUfit offers a variety of specialty classes taught by qualified instructors who are top in their field.
For some classes there are no fees for SMUfit members but registration is required at the Front Desk.
A complete schedule of Group Fitness Classes included in your SMUfit membership is available in the link (Program & Class Weekly Schedule) below or call the Front Desk 420-5555.
You can register:
- In person at the Front Desk of The Homburg Centre.
- Over the phone (420-5555) with Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- The Member Early Bird date is available to SMUfit members who are registered at least 7 days before the class start date.
- If there are not the minimum registrants by the early bird date, the class may be cancelled.
- Member Early Bird rates CANNOT be prorated but Member and Non-Member rates CAN be prorated and you CAN register at any time.
- Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of enrollment and are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Programs/Classes – Refunds & Cancellations
- All requests for SMUfit Class refunds must be received before the second class of the session.
- A refund will be issued to you if the program is cancelled due to low registration.
- Refunds for cash, cheque or debit payments take 21 days to process and will be sent by mail
- Refunds for Visa, MasterCard and American Express payments are processed immediately.