Centre for Academic Technologies (CAT)
Blackboard Learn is a comprehensive education technology platform that can help you make learning more engaging, more collaborative, and more effective. Blackboard can help you to:
- Facilitate reflection on course work
- Connect students with each other and with you
- Provide learning activities for students that extend beyond the classroom walls
- Integrate electronic resources and web 2.0 tools into your courses
- Manage assignments, grading, and your course related communications
When it comes to Blackboard, the Centre for Academic Technologies is the go-to resource for Saint Mary’s faculty, students, and staff, as well as for the Atlantic School of Theology. Visit us to start using Blackboard and to advance your skills.
Online courses are supported through Continuing Education eLearning.