EMBA 25th Anniversary Celebration & Impact Awards
Date: Friday, April 28, 2017
5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Location: McNally Theatre Auditorium
EMBA Alumni Celebration REGISTER NOW!
Nominate an Alumni
Consider nominating yourself or a fellow graduate for a Sobey EMBA Alumni Impact Award (click link to fill out nomination form). The Awards recognize EMBA Alumni who have had a significant impact with purpose on their field, on the business community, or on the community at large. Deadline for nominations is April 5, 5 pm.
- Have you or a classmate built a profitable and successful business from scratch?
- Has your professional practice made a positive impact on particular population?
- Has your work created a significant social, environmental, scientific or economic benefit?
These are some examples of ways our alumni have made an impact.
Process for nominating:
- Obtain permission of nominee.
- Complete nomination form.
- Upload a copy of nominee's CV or other supporting documentation, or email same to email@example.com.
- Complete nomination process by April 5, 5 pm.
“Impact with Purpose” is how we describe the Sobey School brand. We pride ourselves on being a reachable partner to businesses and organizations in the community, which helps our economy develop and prosper. We are proud of our graduates who have been achieving recognition and promotion for their business accomplishments and community engagement. Last year we set out to measure our impact and released our report Creating Impact with Purpose in October. Since that time, our Executive MBA program was recognized as the #5 ranked program in Canada, and the Academic Director, Dr. Wendy Carroll, was named one of Canada’s Top 25 HR Professionals for 2016.
There is a lot of excitement happening with the Sobey School and the Executive MBA right now, and we encourage you to reconnect and be part of it!