Complement your rigorous academic study with volunteering, philanthropy, getting involved, and participating in campus life.
At the Sobey School, you can:
- Join one of our business societies to gain professional connections and experience.
- Make friends, explore interests and develop connections through one of Saint Mary’s other student groups and societies.
- Test your presentation skills and business knowledge, and solve real-world challenges by taking part in a business case competition.
- Join Enactus Saint Mary's and make a difference through projects that help our local, national and international communities.
- Help manage a real investment fund with the guidance of industry mentors, with our student-run IMPACT Investment Fund.
- Learn from industry thought-leaders by attending exclusive talks, seminars and presentations.
- Get formal recognition for your volunteer efforts with the Saint Mary's Co-Curricular Record.
- Develop yourself professionally and personally by exploring opportunities for global internships and campus involvement through AIESEC
Stay in Touch
All the information you need, delivered to your inbox: Watch for the Sobey School of Business N.E.W.S. and More email newsletter. Not receiving the email? Subscribe below!