Our Students at Work
We offer a range of opportunities for business owners to engage with studnets that create meaningful and valuable expereinces for both students and entreprenurs they work with.
Student Consulting Program
The Student Consulting Program offers clients quality projects at an affordable rate. Projects are complete by final-year Commerce or MBA students with supervision and guidence from SSBDC professional business consultants. Through this program, clients can also access expert advice from Sobey School of Business falculty members.
How it works:
The process begins with a free consultation. You then receive a proposal outlining the statement of work. Once on board, a group of two to three students will complete you project over 12 weeks – offering clients the convenience of both fixed timing and costs. The program is offered three times each year: January, May and September.
- Gain a fresh look at projects and benefit from student's advice innovative ideas
- Receive cost-effective business solutions
- Learn leading-edge business practices
- Grow your business while providing valuable career experience to students
- Research and plan projects you haven't found time for