Tuition & Fees
Cost of program
The total program cost for 2017-2018 is estimated at $26,000, which includes the MBA Program fee, student fees and completion of Capstone 1.
Fees do not include the cost of living, books or professional accounting association fees. For a full accounting of tuition plus fees, please consult the graduate fees calculator. From year to year, tuition and fees may be subject to change.
Financing your education
If your employer requires more information about the MBA (CPA Stream) we will be happy to provide it. If you will be financing your degree, each of Canada's five big banks offers a student line of credit product:
- CIBC https://www.cibc.com/ca/loans/edu-line-of-credit.html
- RBC http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/personal-loans/student-line-of-credit.html
- Scotiabank http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,957,00.html
- TD Canada Trust http://www.tdcanadatrust.com/products-services/banking/student-life/stline.jsp
- BMO http://www.bmo.com/home/personal/banking/mortgages-loans/loans-loc/loc/student-loc