- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Preferred: two years (cumulative) of business-related work experience (any field). This can include co-op work terms, summer jobs, research terms, etc.
- For non-English language candidates, minimum TOEFL 100; IELTS 7.0
- Must have successfully completed the course equivalency of the entry level pre-professional accounting education requirements of the CPA profession as outlined by the prevailing Canadian CPA competency map. Minimum acceptable grade in these prerequisite courses is a C (63%) with an overall minimum average of C+ (67%).
- No GMAT examination is required.
- Must be in good standing with a provincial CPA professional body.
Upon admission, students are also required to register with the CPA Atlantic School of Business.