Recruit our Students
The Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary’s University is Atlantic Canada’s leading business school. Sobey business graduates are innovative and entrepreneurial in their thinking and actions and are ready to help your organization meet the challenge of an ever-changing global business world.
Our goal is to connect your local, national and international businesses with the right recruits for your needs. With over 3500 undergraduate and graduate students, and over 42,000 alumni who possess diverse experience and expertise, we are here to serve all of your talent recruitment needs.
Our Recruitment Services: connecting you with top talent
We offer a variety of no cost, high-impact recruitment services designed to build your organization’s brand among Sobey business students, streamline the hiring process and save you time and money.
- Free online job postings through HireSMU
- Career Fairs
- Networking events and speaking opportunities
- Connections to student associations and alumni networks
- Connect with leading business faculty and researchers
Want to post a job or career? Use our free online job posting board HireSMU to:
- Post and manage jobs opportunities and application collection
- Target your opportunities to specific groups of students or alumni
- Create a company overview to promote your organization
- Submit a request to host an event
- Access student resumes (please contact us to request permission)
- Click here to register on HireSMU
- For specific recruitment needs, contact Shawn.Swallow@smu.ca or call 902-491-6238
Energy and enthusiasm. An appetite for success. Insight into the latest technologies and best practices. A co-op student from Saint Mary’s University brings all these assets and more to your workplace.
Hiring smart is easy with the Saint Mary’s University Co-op team: we help get the employer-student relationship off on the right track.
- Professional support and facilitation of the intake, application and interview processes
- Flexibility for your unique employment needs
- Well-suited potential hires in high academic standing
As a Co-op employer, you provide:
- A relevant work environment and job responsibilities that complement the student’s major
- A 13 to 16 week full time paid position
- Feedback about the student’s performance
We have students from a diverse range of Degree Programs.
HireSMU is your online recruitment management system, making recruiting SMU students effortless. Here you can post jobs, view resumes and cover letters of job applicants, offer candidates a position and book on-campus recruitment events. Should you have any questions throughout the registering process, please contact email@example.com or phone 902-420-5641.
Our students come from diverse fields. Click here to see the degree programs co-op is offered in.