Accounting Hall of Fame
The Accounting Hall of Fame was established to permit a permanent record of the contributions of outstanding accountants to the profession. Plaques and citations will provide faculty, students, alumni and the community with the names of those we hope others will wish to emulate. The Department of Accounting believes the honours bestowed by the Hall of Fame recognize the importance Saint Mary's places on accounting education and denotes the long tradition of accounting education.
Selection of inductees to the Hall is undertaken by the Advisory Council to the Department of Accounting. Membership on the council is by invitation of the Chairperson and is composed of both Departmental faculty and members of the accounting community.
- Dr. Harold G. Beazley, BComm, FCMA, DLiH
- Mr. Calvin Arthur Rice, BComm, FCA
- Mr. Oliver Paul Cormier, BComm, MBA, FCA
- Mr. H. Larry Doane, BComm, FCA
- Prof. Nys de Vos, BComm, FCA
- Mr. Edwin C. Harris, QC, BComm, FCA, FCMA
- John R. E. Parker BComm, MBA, CPhil, FCA
- Harold A. Renouf, BComm, FCA, CMA, LLD, OC