Retail Innovation, Strategy and Excellence (RISE) Program to Run in May
Date Published: December 16, 2016
Retail demands innovation across the value chain. The best-performing retailers not only incorporate digital technologies and embrace omni-channel, but create a culture of innovation and customer-centricity within their organizations.
The purpose of this program is:
- To enable retail executives to think about retail strategy through the lens of innovation
- To build personal leadership awareness and skills
- To provides frameworks and tools for building a customer-centric retail brand that incorporates digital strategies
- To give senior executives insights into how they can leverage the retail analytics and make evidence-based and more effective decisions
- To enable participants to plan for excellence in retail execution
Cost includes meals and all learning materials. Taxes, travel and accommodations are extra. If you would like information on hotel rates or university accommodations, please contact us.
Learn via interactive lectures, simulations, personal leadership assessment with personalized feedback sessions, case discussions and a group project. All materials used will be in the retail context.
Who Should Attend
The program is appropriate for those in director level and senior executive roles. In some cases, high potential individuals in managerial roles can be considered. This is an open-enrollment program for mid to large retailers.
Duration and Dates
This is a 6-day program. The program will start at 1 p.m. on Sunday, May 7 and end at 3 p.m. Friday, May 12, 2017.