Executive and Professional Development
The Fine Print
Certificate and Group Discounts
- Purchase our Talent Development Package for a discount of up to 30% off regular registration fees.
- Register for a certificate and receive a discount off the regular price of your last seminar in the certificate. See certificate program pages for details.
- A 10% group discount is available for 3 or more registrations from the same company that are submitted together for the same program. Separate registration forms are required for each person.
- Payment is due in advance of the program start date. If your program requires advance readings/preparation, payment must be received before your material can be sent to you.
- Fees/dates are listed on each program page.
- Fees include program material and a certificate of completion.
- All programs include refreshment breaks and lunches. If you have any food allergies/dietary requirements, please provide notification with your registration. A substitute lunch will be provided.
- Fees, dates and facilitators are subject to change.
Cancellation, Transfer and Substitution Policy
- Cancellations or transfers to another program received a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of the program start date will receive a full refund.
- Late cancellations (less than 2 weeks) for Saint Mary's University programs will be subject to a 15% administration fee.
- Non-attendance will incur the full program fee.
- Candidates may be substituted if notice is provided in advance of the program start date.
- Saint Mary's University reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel programs due to insufficient registrations. In such circumstances, 2 weeks' notice will be provided to program participants.
- Saint Mary's University's liability is limited to reimbursement of paid program fees.
Check In Procedure
All programs run from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm except for the Masters Certificate in Project Managment which runs from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. Please arrive 15 - 20 minutes prior to the start of your program. Proceed directly to the learning facility where you will be checked in and directed to your classroom.
Certificate of Completion
Your certificate of completion will be awarded at the end of the program.
Executive and Professional Development has negotiated special rates at three downtown hotels. Please quote the Saint Mary’s University Executive and Professional Development preferred customer code if booking by phone or online.
We can recommend the following metro Halifax hotels:
Cambridge Suites Halifax, 1583 Brunswick Street, Halifax
Reservations: 1.800.565.1263 or 902.420.0555
Access code: SMUEXEC
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites, 1515 South Park Street, Halifax
Reservations: 1.800.565.2020 or 902.423.6331
Access code: SMU338
The Prince George Hotel, 1725 Market Street, Halifax
Reservations: 1.800.565.1567 or 902.425.1986
Access code: SMUEXECPG
The Atlantica Hotel Halifax, 1980 Robie Street, Halifax
Reservations: 1.888.810.7288 or 902.423.1161
Access: Please ask for the University Preferred Rates
Locations and Parking
Saint Mary's University at the World Trade Centre
8th Floor, 1800 Argyle Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia
PARKING: Daily parking is not available at Saint Mary's University at the World Trade Centre. Parking is available at various downtown locations including: the Prince George Hotel (1725 Market Street) and Scotia Square (2000 Barrington Street).
Saint Mary's University Campus - Sobey Building
4th Floor, Sobey Building, 903 Robie Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia
PARKING: Daily parking (valid from 8 am to 5 pm) is available at Saint Mary's University Campus for a fee of $10/day + HST. Permits are not required for evenings or Saturdays. Your permit and parking map will be provided upon registration. Parking fees are non-refundable.