Thank you for your interest, but applications are currently closed for 2017-18. Applications for 2018-19 will open on November 1, 2017.
Please note the following requirements and instructions for when applications re-open:
Named Entrance Awards Application
- To be considered for Named Awards applicants must complete Part 1.
- To be considered for Named Awards AND Bursary and Awards Applicants must complete Part 1 and Part 2.
- Applicants wishing to apply for the Presidential and Santamarian Scholarships must complete Part 3.
- The deadline for submission of the application is March 1st
- Completed Named Entrance Awards Application Form.
- Completed Undergraduate Application including fee, transcript and supporting documents.
- Letter of recommendation sent from their high school Principal, Guidance Counsellor, or Teacher. (attach letter of recommendation at bottom of application)
- Resume, which should include such things as involvement in community service, participation in student government, athletic achievement, extra-curricular activities and volunteer and/or paid work. (attach resume at bottom of application)
- High school applicants are required to have a letter of recommendation sent from their high school Principal, Guidance Counsellor or Teacher. (attach letter of recommendation at bottom of application)
Before completing this form, please read through it to see what kind of supporting documentation you should have ready to attach (e.g. high school transcript, resume with cover letter, letter of recommendation, etc.). Word Doc and Adobe PDF files are preferred.
The deadline for submission of the application is March 1st.