Master of Business Administration
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Today, more than ever, business requires ethical, responsible leaders who care about sustainability and community... leaders with a broad, flexible skill set, global perspective and deep knowledge of current theories and practices. The Sobey MBA will prepare you to take on a leadership position and forge your success on your own terms.
At Sobey, we believe that “success at all costs” is not success at all. The Sobey MBA program emphasizes responsible leadership and immerses you in unique local and international business experiences to cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit and a mindset of innovation. With a Sobey MBA degree, you will learn to embrace uncertainty and thrive in times of change as you better the world around you.
The Benefits of an MBA from the Sobey School of Business
- International, intercultural and local service experiences immerse you in deep learning and cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit and innovation mindset.
- You will have access to world-class research and faculty.
- We provide a comprehensive personal and career development program to assist you in finding meaningful employment.
- Four areas of focus include marketing, consulting, finance and Entrepreneurship, Social Enterprise and Sustainability
- Join a community of alumni that demonstrates East Coast Canadian hospitality and global success.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA (B average).
- Minimum score of 550 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- A TOEFL iBT score of at least 100 with no band below 20 or an IELTS score of at least 7.0 with no band below 6.5
- Work experience of at least 2 years is required.
Application Deadlines and Key Dates
- February 1 (Chinese applicants)
- April 1 (all other International applicants)
- Canadian and Permanent Residents:
- June 15 (September intake)
- Program Start Date: September
- Minimum time to completion: 16 months (Full-time), 36 months (Part-Time)
Office Number: Sobey 204
Senior Recruitment and Admissions Officer