Master of Business Administration
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
The Sobey MBA is a transformative, dynamic and challenging program that will equip you with the concepts and tools to be an effective leader in today's global economy. World-class faculty, a network of high-calibre classmates and a strong connection to the business community will enrich your learning experience.
The program provides you with a solid academic foundation, applied learning opportunities and a variety of student-to-business events for a deeper appreciation of business. This program is available full- or part-time, with an accelerated option for qualified students.
The Benefits of an MBA from the Sobey School of Business
- We offer a range of programs with the flexibility to suit your individual needs and schedule.
- You will have access to world-class research and faculty.
- We provide a comprehensive personal and career development program to assist you in finding meaningful employment.
- We facilitate experiential learning for real-life skills, including internships, consulting projects, case competitions and the management of the student-run IMPACT investment fund.
- You will have the opportunity to earn professional designations like CPA and CMC.
- You will develop leadership skills through a variety of team experiences and classroom instruction.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA (B average).
- Minimum score of 550 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- A TOEFL iBT score of at least 100 with no band below 20 or an IELTS score of at least 7.0 with no band below 6.5
- Work experience of at least 2 years is required.
Application Deadlines and Key Dates
- February 1 (Chinese applicants)
- April 1 (all other International applicants)
- Canadian and Permanent Residents:
- June 15 (September intake)
- November 15 (January intake)
- Program Start Date: September or January (Part-time Canadian/Permanent Residents)
- Minimum time to completion: 2 years (Full-time), 4 years (Part-Time)
Dr. Margaret McKee
Office Number: Sobey 218
Office Number: Sobey 204