Schedule of Ceremonies and Receptions
Convocation will take place in the McNally Main Auditorium. Students are to arrive in Loyola 290, one hour before their Convocation Ceremony in order to be dressed in their Academic Regalia, lined up for the academic procession and marshaled in to the convocation ceremony.
A reception for graduates and their family/ friends will be held in Loyola 290 after each convocation ceremony.
- 10 am- Sobey School of Business- Bachelor of Commerce (Surnames A-L)
- 2 pm- Sobey School of Business- Bachelor of Commerce (Surnames M-Z) & Certificates in Business (A-Z)
Thursday, May 18, 2017
- 10 am- Faculty of Science- Bachelor of Science & Diplomas/Certificates in Science
- 2 pm- Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research- All Graduate Degree Disciplines
Friday, May 19, 2017
- 10 am- Faculty of Arts- Bachelor of Arts (Surnames A-L)
- 2 pm- Faculty of Arts- Bachelor of Arts (Surnames M-Z) , Bachelor of Environmental Studies & Certificates in Arts (A-Z)
Fall 2017 Ceremonies
September 29-30, 2017.
Details about specific ceremony dates and times will be announced later.
Friday, January 19, 2018. (Tentative)
Details about specific ceremony times will be announced later.