The Bachelor of Environmental Studies Degree is an interdisciplinary program providing exciting opportunities to draw upon social sciences, humanities, and natural sciences, in studying environmental issues, creativity and flexible thinking in developing solutions to complex environmental challenges. If you are interested in a broad-based approach to tackling environmental issues and in developing creative solutions to environmental challenges, the BES will be of interest to you.
See your course options.
What does the BES provide?
- Intellectual breadth and depth in a range of social science, humanities, and natural science subjects relevant to environmental issues.
- Capacity for critical and analytical thinking across disciplines in studying and understanding environmental problems.
- Appreciation for the complexities of environmental issues and the capacity for creative thinking when working toward solutions.
- Capacity for substantive environmental issues research and study.
- Program design flexibility