Department of Mathematics & Computing Science
Microsoft Imagine (MSDNAA)
The Microsoft Imagine (MSDNAA) program provides Mathematics and Computing Science students access to a range of Microsoft development tools and operating system platforms for academic use. Access is generally set up on a class by class basis, starting shortly after the beginning of term when the class lists have stabilised.
Instructions to access your Microsoft Imagine (MSDNAA) account:
- Browse to the software center.
- Click the "sign in" link at the top right of the software center page.
- If you have logged in before and know your username and password, type it where prompted; otherwise click the "Register" button below the "Sign In" area.
- Enter your A-number in the "Verify Account" area. This is your username for Microsoft Imagine (MSDNAA).
- You should now be prompted for your name, email address, and a password; after filling this out, click the "Register" button.
Note: If your A-number produces the error message "An account was found with the identifier entered but it has already been registered," this means you have already created an account for your A-number. Click the "Sign In" link and login or use the "Forgot your password?" procedure.
If you continue to have troubles contact Nikita Neveditsin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (902) 420-5893.