Executive and Professional Development
Building Organizational Excellence
(formerly Effective Organizational Structure and Process))
Market forces, globalization, and advancing smart technology are putting tremendous pressures on organizations to be innovative, adaptable and responsive to ever-changing wants and needs.
Delivering the right output at the right time is essential for success. The result is more demanding workplaces that are flexible and swift in meeting market demand. These workplaces require that problems/opportunities are quickly identified and appropriate actions taken.
What’s needed? Structures, processes and relationships that are strong yet fluid enough to deal with the rapid pace of change. Traditional business models no longer work.
Participants in this seminar will develop competencies in how to maximize performance by aligning structures, tasks and culture.
Building Organizational Excellence is a required seminar for the Certificate in Managing Today's Workforce.
DATES - 2 Day Seminar
June 20 - 21, 2018
- Authority levels
- Reporting relationships and responsibilities
- Organization Vision, Values, Objectives
- Planning and executing tasks
- Assigning of resources
- Assessing and responding to risk
- Identifying and solving problems
- Measuring progress and results
- Learning from past experiences
- Leadership & managerial style of the organization
- Passage and sharing of information and ideas
- Collaborative versus competitive
- Feedback loops
- Innovative versus status quo
- Use of technology
What You Will Learn
- What is the most effective organizational structure for your organization
- Establishing congruency between organizational and personal vision, values, and objectives
- Methods and tools to appropriately plan and execute tasks
- How to identify and resolve problems
- How to assess and eliminate, accept or mitigate risk
- How to effectively measure performance
- How to ensure appropriate and necessary information is delivered to those who need it
- Identifying lessons learned from past experiences
- How to incorporate changes due to lessons learned
- How to maximize output
Who Should Attend?
You will benefit from this seminar if you:
- want to improve your ability as a manager and leader
- want to assess the effectiveness of your current understanding and skills as a manager/leader
- want to develop your potential for advancement