Apply for Co-op
Students who are interested in applying to the program must meet these minimum requirements:
- You have to declare a major once you are officially accepted into the program
- You must have completed at least 45 credit hours by the end of the semester in which you are applying. For example, students applying in fall for a summer work term must have 45 credits hours by the end of the fall semester. In addition, transfer students must have completed at least one semester at Saint Mary's.
- Students in the Science Program must have and maintain a minimum 2.5 CGPA and a 3.0 GPA in their major courses.
- Students in the Sobey School of Business Program must have a minimum 3.0 CGPA, and maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout their studies.Students with a CGPA of 2.7 or above may be considered for conditional acceptance. Contact the Co-op Office for further information.
- Students in the Arts Program must have at the time they apply a minimum 2.7 CGPA, and maintain a 2.7 GPA throughout their studies.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, October 12th