About Saint Mary's
Sun Life Details
Sun Life Financial, contract # 63485-G is the record keeper for the Saint Mary's University defined contribution pension plans. Sun Life financial is the leading provider for group retirement plans in Canada and are dedicated to providing employees with flexible, cost effective solution to help you save for the future.
It is your responsibility to monitor your account to ensure it continues to meet your savings and investment needs. Sun Life has made tracking your investments and making account changes easy:
1. Web Site
2. Customer Care Centre
Toll Free: 1-866-733-8612
To access your account, you will need a personal Access ID and a Password (pdf). For instructions on how to make changes after enrolment click on the following link: Making Changes after Enrolment (pdf).
What you can do once you are connected:
- Get fund balances
- Move money between funds
- Review the most recent unit values/rates
- Sign on to www.sunlife.ca/member and “Take the Tour”
- Update your future investment instructions
- Get detailed fund information and analysis from Morningstar, a leading provider of investment news and evaluation
- Calculate your retirement income needs with online retirement planning tools
- See what is new with your plan
3. Mobile App
Now you can check your group retirement and savings plan balances, view your most recent contributions, and learn how to save more...all from the palm of your hand. The new Sun Life mobile application lets you do all that and more – any time, anywhere.