About Saint Mary's
Prescription Drug Benefit
|Copayment Tier 1||Participant pays 10% for each eligible prescription item|
|Copayment Tier 2||Participant pays 40% for each eligible prescription item|
|Out-of-Pocket Maximum||$2,500 per family in a Calendar year|
Charges for the following are also included:
- Diabetic supplies;
- Fertility benefit to a maximum of $1,600 every 12 consecutive months and a lifetime maximum of $3,000;
- Anti-obesity benefit to a maximum of $1,600 every 12 consecutive months;
- Preventative vaccines to a maximum of $700 every 60 consecutive months;
- Erectile dysfuntion benefit to a maximum of $250 every 12 consecutive months;
- Smoking cessation benefit to a maximum of $800 every 60 consecutive months
Commonly Prescribed Tier 2 with Tier 1 Alternatives - To quickly find the drug you are looking for hit "CTRL" + "F" and type the name of the drug in the pop up box.
For more information on prescription drug coverage please send inquires to RX Choices dedicated email address: email@example.com
Drug benefits cease for the Employee and/or the Employee's spouse, due to the age restriction of 65, on 30 June following their 65th birthday (31-July if birthday is in June).